Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Card with "Summer Buzz Tilda"

Hello everyone..

I had birth my second daughter last week.
Her name is Naava Manoella Dharmahatmadja.
Her weight 3.92 kg dan her weight 53 cm.
Now, I still enjoy my busyness be the mother of my two children.
Sometimes, I really miss my crafting time.
But I don't have more time to crafting. Oh no, my Tilda...

Okay, this is my lastest card.
Maybe this Tilda for summer card, but, I want make this Tilda for a spring card. Am I wrong??







Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Summer Buzz Tilda from Pink Lemonade Collection 2014 by Magnolia.
Stamp Sentiment : Milo's ABCs from Lawn Fawn.
Tools : Silhouette CAMEO®, Peony Petals Magnolia Doohickey Dies, Butterflight On The Edge Die and Weathered  Clock Die by Sizzix Tim Holtz.
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink Pad : walnut stain, brushed corduroy, vintage photo, aged mahogany, broken china, wild honey, scattered straw, and iced spruce.
Misc : lace, half pearls, pearl chain, brad, thread.
Flowers : S10 small flower, Mini Yellow paper flower from I Am Roses, and Apple Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, she is as beautiful as her mum! Also stunning card as always Dian! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie your daughter is! Enjoy your time with her!
    Think your card is so lovely! It really is beautiful! Hugs,
    Sarah
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back again :) now as a GDT, like I said, think your card is just perfect to share the springfeeling with us! Thanks for sharing at Magnolia Mania! Hugs,
      Sarah, GDT Magnolia Mania,
      http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Dian! Beautiful creating and congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Sweet! So glad you shared with us at Tilda's Town this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful as always ♥.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card from you Dian. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats with your beautiful daughter !!
    The card is gorgeous and yes I find him suitable for Spring ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card . Congratulations for this birth.
    Thank you for joiningus at Magnolia Mania.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, and congratulations on the birth of your daughter, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats with your beautiful new born daughter! What a precious girl! Wowww love your card!!! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge - Spring is in the air and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Dian...your Daughter is GORGEOUS!! Beautifully coloured and designed card...you must be so busy!! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolia...good luck!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Congratulations, your daughter is beautiful. Enjoy of every minute as they are so precious. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Dian!
    And oooh what a beautiful little girl is your daughter! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete